We are a family founded Estate Agency and we pride ourselves on our reputation and retaining the customer service values often lost in the corporate world. In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with a genuine interest in nurturing your career.
Business Development Role
Looking for a better work/ life balance?
Bringing one of the most compelling rolls to the career place. We are calling for experienced estate agents with a high level of commitment and independence to come on board and take advantage of this exciting opportunity with high levels of earning potential.
You will have experience in conducting valuations and dealing with clients face to face. Ambition, hunger and integrity is non-negotiable. You will have full support of our 80 strong work force which will handle all routine tasks and your administration, allowing you to focus on securing prospects and providing customer service to the client base in your designated area.
With a flexible working pattern and full backing from our branches we will expect you to:
– Bring to market new properties, securing a good relationship with vendors
– Savvy marketing ideas, ensure that if someone thinks of selling their home, you are the first point of call
– Work the leads provided by our HQ and build a portfolio of stock
– Be transparent and deliver to your clients. Always.
– Attend quarterly business review meetings with directors
You must have:
– Driving Licence
– Experience in Branch Management / Valuations of at least 12 months
– The passion to want to succeed and the drive to plan your own schedule
– In depth knowledge of your designated area
– The confidence to calculate valuations and offers effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a new generation of estate agent which offers a great work/life balance for the right candidate.
The commission structure offers the chance to smash over £60,000 OTE Per Anum with uncapped earning. Full training will be provided on company procedures.
Do you have what we are looking for?
Positions within the Keenans Group
Advertising Agents / Marketing Genius / Sales Roles / Lettings Roles / Interior Stylists / Photographers / Valuation Specialists / Branch Managers / District Managers / Programmers / Website Developers / Conveyances / Surveyors / Graphic designers / Copywriters / SEO Managers / Digital Wizards.
If you have experience in any of the above or just a genuine interest in making more of your career, we would like to hear from you.